|www.fauxplay.co.uk - Our main site that offers faux fur shrugs, faux fur wraps, faux fur stoles, faux fur capelets, faux fur muffs, faux fur hats and faux fur bags.|
Planning Weddings with Wedding Chaos
Help and advice with all aspects of wedding planning.
Our collections of accessories include wedding favours, disposable cameras, confetti and much more.
Risk free peace of mind shopping
Friendly Wedding Directory
A directory of wedding related websites and companies.
If like us you care about animals please take some time to visit the webites below
http://www.uncaged.co.uk - Boycott Procter & Gamble products
In the decade since it was founded, Uncaged has developed a unique campaigning approach which has placed it at the forefront of the anti-vivisection movement.
The British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) is one of the world’s leading organisations campaigning globally to end animal experiments. Their vision is to create a world in which no one wants or believes we need to experiment on animals.
The UK's largest animal rights group and one of the longest established in the world, having been founded in 1977. They campaign peacefully against all forms of animal abuse and promote a cruelty-free lifestyle.
http://www.curedisease.net/index.shtml - Help to put patients before profits
"82% of doctors are concerned that animal data can be misleading". Rather worrying don't you think? Europeans for Medical Progress is an independent, non-profit organisation of doctors and scientists whose aim is to protect public health and safety by promoting human-specific medical research. They believe medicines are essential but their safety should be improved by replacing misleading animal tests.
The Dr Hadwen Trust is the UK's leading medical research charity funding exclusively non-animal techniques to replace animal experiments, benefiting humans and animals.
Global Action Network is a nationally incorporated non-profit organization, dedicated to fostering environmental awareness and action.
A comprehensive information and networking site, filled with hundreds of resources, recipes and tips to help you on your veg journey.
Terms & Conditions
Please scroll through this screen to read our Conditions of Sale before placing your order
1. These Conditions of Sale are for all customers.
2. Goods are subject to availability
3. You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs, since all goods are made to customer specification.
4. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment
5. Our advertised prices do not include VAT
6. We accept payment by Paypal, direct bank transfer, cheque or postal order, although it may be possible to pay using other means by agreement with us beforehand.
7. For dispatch times please see' Dispatch and Returns' at the top of the homepage. P&P is free in the UK and items will be sent using First Class Standard. Insurance is optional but will cost extra.
8. fauxPlay is not responsible for problems experienced in transit. It is the customer's responsibility to ask for, or take out, necessary insurance to protect against goods which do not arrive, are incomplete, or are damaged when you open them.
9. You cannot cancel an order once we have accepted it, unless this is agreed in writing by our authorised representative.
10. It is the customer's responsibility to provide the correct size, colour and volumes for each order and to ensure they are happy with all relevant details before placing an order.
11. Samples can be provided upon request though we do make a small charge to cover the costs of the samples and their delivery if more than 3 samples are required.
12. All our products are made by ourselves to the highest quality and we check each and every one of them before they are dispatched. We also advise under the Size, Colour & Fur tab that you may request samples so that you are able to check colour and quality of the fur ahead of placing your order. As we are sure you will appreciate, because each product is hand-made for every order, we cannot offer refunds. It is therefore at our discretion whether we accept a return and make a refund since our products are custom made for you. It is unacceptable for you to make a return without our prior agreement. Conditions will apply where we do decide to accept a return. The products must be unused, in perfect condition and the items must have been listed on our website (this therefore excludes items that have been made as special one-off products). Where we accept a return, there will be a handling charge of 20% of the purchase price. The return needs to be sent by recorded delivery and the products received within 7 days of agreement that we will accept a return. P&P costs are non refundable. The refund will be made within 14 days of receipt, inspection and approval of the return. If the return does not meet the required standards then we will notify you of this. You will have the option of paying to have the item returned to you, but you will have to pay reasonable postage and packing charges in advance.
The contents of our website are the copyright of fauxPlay and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are trade marks.
By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it and to be bound by our terms. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.